Thursday, June 3, 2010

Party of | Five

i always envisioned myself as having an intimate number of beautiful bridesmaids, one or two at most. being a girl who doesn't mind a heartless cull of numbers, i thought this would be simply to pan out... but anyone who has been in a brides shoes would know that this is no easy task!
beginning with a rather large selection of close girlfriends & family, it was a hard call to minimise numbers at all. after much pondering upon the thought, i eventually got to my smallest number of FIVE! ...yes, i know, not that small at all. but in turn in actually ended up being the perfect choice with M also deciding on five fabulous groomsmen & i was able to involve my other dear girlfriends in the service in other special roles. too perfect!

now comes the joy/challenge of finding their dresses... i believe this is crucial to setting the tone and dynamic that the wedding as a whole will carry. i want each girl to look unique to herself whilst intertwining my personal style for a unified overall look. i've been keeping my eyes wide open, with no love just yet... that's how i judge my final decision, if i LOVE it, it's meant to be. umm-ing and arrr-ing is a NO. thank you M baby, who reminded me of that last night whilst i was hastily contemplating a dress choice. the decision is a NO -and the search continues...
this monday in fact. i will be in paddington for my dress fitting [yay] with fingers crossed to also come across the b.m dress=love, shoes, accessories, all of the above! *please & thank you Jesus*

No comments:

Post a Comment